Embraer Lineage 1000
The Embraer Lineage 1000 is a variant of the Embraer 190 regional jet airliner, launched as a private jet on May 2, 2006. Manufactured by the Brazilian aerospace firm Embraer, the Lineage is advertised as an “ultra-large” business jet with comfortable seating for 19.
Lineage 1000E aircraft history
- May 2006: Embraer announces its fourth entry – the Lineage 1000 – into the Embraer Executive Jet portfolioduring EBACE (European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition) in Switzerland. The Lineage 1000 is an ultra-large executive jet based on the Embraer 190 commercial aircraft platform, with modifications that transformed the interior of the plane into a luxurious, well-designed private aircraft cabin with greater range.
- October 2007: Lineage 1000 takes its maiden flight.
- November 2007: First customer announced at Dubai Air Show. Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim announced he will take the first delivery of the Lineage 1000 and base his aircraft in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- November 2007:Lineage 1000 arrives at PATS Aircraft Completions, a division of DeCrane Aerospace, located in Georgetown, DE, to be outfitted with a customer-selected interior, designed by Priestman Goode, from the United Kingdom.
- December 2007: Lineage 1000 takes its maiden flight.
- December 2008: Lineage 1000 simultaneously receives the Type Certificate from the National Civil Aviation Agency (ANAC) and the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA), civil aviation agencies from Brazil and the European Union, respectively.
- January 2009: Lineage 1000 achieves Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) certification.
- May 2009: The first Lineage 1000 delivered to a customer in the Middle East, HE Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim, of Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates.
The Lineage 1000 received its certification from Brazil’s ANAC and from EASA in December 2008. It was certified by the USA Federal Aviation Administration on 7 January 2009. The first Lineage 1000 was delivered to HE Aamer Abdul Jalil Al Fahim on May 7, 2009.
In October 2013, Embraer introduced the Lineage 1000E, which delivers greater range – 4,600 nm (8,519 km). In addition, the new Lineage 1000E features new in-flight entertainment and cockpit options.
Al Jaber Aviation has taken delivery of their first Lineage in January 2010 with four more ordered. Flemming House has taken delivery of their corporate Lineage 1000 aircraft in June 2010. In September 2010, Royal Jet added a Lineage 1000 to their fleet to be managed on behalf of Al Habtoor Group. Falcon Aviation Services has ordered one Lineage 1000 to be delivered in 2010.
Outside of the Middle East, Grupo Omnilife de Mexico has taken delivery of their Lineage 1000 aircraft in August 2010. Hangar8, one of Europe’s leading operators of privately owned passenger jets, took delivery of the first Embraer Lineage 1000 aircraft available for charter outside of the Middle East. Airone Aviation Pvt Ltd. of India has also taken possession of this aircraft.