Time Since New: 295
General Electric CF34-10E7-B
Total Hours: 295 / 295
Total Cycles: 180 / 180
Hamilton Standard APS 2300
Total Hours: 686
• Dual Monitor Warning Function (MWF) System
• Graphics Generation Function (GGF) (hosted in the Display Units)
• Dual System Utilities Function System
• Dual Flight Management System (FMS)
• Central Maintenance System
• Data Acquisition Function
• Dual Automatic Direction Finder (ADF)
• Dual Distance Measurement System (DME)
• Triple Air Data System (ADS)
• Dual Mode S Enhanced Transponder System
• Dual VHF Digital Radio
• Dual VHF Omnidirectional Range (VOR) System
• Dual Instrument Landing System (ILS)
• Dual Global Positioning System (GPS)
• Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS)
• Windshear Detection and Guidance System (hosted in the EGPWS)
• Dual Inertial Reference System (IRS)
• P-880 Weather Radar with turbulence detection
• Traffic Alert and Collision Avoidance System (TCAS)
• Dual Radar Altimeter System
• Dual Digital Voice Data Recorder (DVDR)
• Dual Multifunctional Control and Display Unit (MCDU)
• Emergency Locator Transmitter (ELT) with Positioning Report System
• Three Audio Control Panels (ACP)
• Electronic Clock System
• Integrated Electronic Standby (IES) Display System
• Standby Magnetic Compass
• Five Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) Units
• Dual Cursor Control Devices (CCD)
• Dual Guidance Panel (GP) Controller
• Quick Access Recorder (QAR)
• SELCAL System
• Dual High Frequency HF Communication System
19 seats as follows:Welcome area: Small table, two small wardrobes, airstair with airstair stowage, one divan and crew LavatoryZone 1: two single club seats with foldable tablesZone 2: two single club seats with foldable tablesZone 3: credenza in the left side and one side facing divan in the right sideZone 4: double club seat with a pedestal table and a single club seat with afoldable tableZone 5: two divans with berthing capability, a credenza and a full height wardrobeand VIP Lavatory• Wardrobe and IFE cabinet between Zone 1 and Zone 2• Curtain to divide welcome area and Galley• Two Pocket Doors in Zone 1• One Pocket Door in Zone 5• In-cabin Telephony System with 5 handsets• Moving Map.
PRICE: $40,500,000 USD
Although we use our best efforts to provide accurate information, the material provided is preliminary and not a warranty of the seller.
The aircraft and specifications are subject to inspection and/or removal from the market.
Embraer Lineage 1000
Embraer, once one of the largest commercial and military aircraft companies in the world, brings 37 years of manufacturing excellence to the aviation industry. In May of 2006, Embraer entered the private jet market when they introduced the Lineage 1000, an ultra-large executive jet based on the Embraer 190 regional jet airliner. It surpasses equivalent aircraft in range, cabin size, baggage space, and the ability to indulge. Certified the beginning of 2008, the $43 million Lineage already bodes well with customers with 20 firm orders to date.
Perhaps the most appealing is the Lineage’s cabin; if you saw it, you would understand. The Lineage’s cabin is double the size of any aircraft with comparable range, measuring an astounding 4,085 cubic feet with a hard to match range of 4,200 nautical miles. Depending on the seating configuration, the five-zone cabin can carry 13 to 19 passengers and 2 or 3 crew. With a stand-up height of 6 ft 7in, the Lineage measures 8 ft 10 in wide and 84 ft 4 in long. Its baggage compartment exceeds all similar aircraft in size at 443 cubic ft total. 323 cubic ft of pressurized, walk-in storage is accessible in-flight for passenger convenience.
Apart from its unequaled size, the cabin’s amenities epitomize indulgence in travel. There are hundreds of ways to customize the configuration for the ultimate accommodating environment. The cabin is split into five distinctive privacy zones and includes complete audio and entertainment systems, as well as a fully equipped wet galley standard. Plenty of swanky options are available including three lavatories and a stand-up shower; a queen-size bed; and high-speed internet connection to accommodate business executives.
And it doesn’t stop there; the Lineage can perform. Although mentioned above, the 4,200 nautical mile range is worth repeating. Its high speed cruise is clocked at Mach .82. The Lineage can take off in 6,660 feet with a maximum takeoff weight (MTOW) of 120,150 lbs. Its high speed cruise is 470 knots and it operates at a flight ceiling of 41,000 feet.
The Lineage owes credit to its robust engines. Embraer chose General Electric CF34-10E7-B high-bypass jet engines that produce a whopping 18,000 lbs of thrust each. The engines are dual Full Authority Digital Engine Control (FADEC).
The Honeywell Primus Epic avionic suite comes outfitted in the Lineage. Completely computerized, the system includes dual FMS features worldwide database capability, vertical glide path mode, coupled LNAV/VNAV and a pictorial vertical situation display. SATCOM and weather radar detection software is also standard. The Lineage boasts advanced smart probes, “an array of computerized sensors, replace air connections to air data computers for the high-end air data system and angle of attack control.”
Embraer’s experiment in the business jet market has proved to be a flying success, evidenced by the anticipated Phenom and Legacy series, and the Lineage. The Lineage bids incredible luxury and style, pure additives, to complement its range capabilities.